Lechtenfeld's Research Group
The group's research area is mathematical physics, especially string theory, quantum field theory, gravity, noncommutative field theory and integrable quantum systems.
Particular activities are:
- Research Initiative Riemann Center for Geometry and Physics since April 2012
- WE Heraeus Summer School "Saalburg"
Foundations and new methods of theoretical physics since 1995
- COST action MP1405 Quantum Structure of Spacetime [QSPACE] since Nov 2014
- Research Training Group 1463 Analysis, Geometry and String Theory since Oct 2008
- Research Training Group 1620 Models of Gravity since Apr 2012
- Strings in the German media August 1999
ITP Directory (phone, office, email)